To learn the method of meditation we meet once a week for 5 consecutive weeks. The goal is to create a good foundation and support for your daily meditation at home.
In each course, we have 1/4 theory and 3/4 practice:
- Theoretical bases: definition, benefits, attitudes to cultivate. Breathing exercises, relaxation and guided meditation.
- Find your posture: importance of posture in meditation; learn and experiment with different meditation postures. Relaxation and guided meditation.
- The role of relaxation in meditation. Conscious movement, relaxation and guided meditation.
- Importance of breathing during meditation and its 8 qualities.
- Breathing awareness: learn different ways to stay focused on the breath
- Developing a sharp mind: identifying repetitive and automatic thoughts. Meditation and deep relaxation.
- Letting go: the benefits of letting go and non-attachment. Have another perspective on your thoughts. Meditation and deep relaxation.
- How to maintain and continue this learning.
Teacher: Maria Miguel Ribeiro
Place: Salle rhythmique inside of École de Saint-Jean, rue de Saint-Jean 12, Geneva
Day and time: Monday evenings from 20:10 to 21:40
Dates workshop May 2022: 23/05/22 – 30/05/22 – 13/06/22 – 20/06/22 – 27/06/22
Price for the 5 weeks of workshops: 175.- CHF to be paid at once during the first lesson in cash, by bank transfer or by Twint. Mrs. Maria Miguel Ribeiro: IBAN: CH18 0900 0000 1514 8103 6
Registration: By email: email@example.com to Maria Miguel Ribeiro 079 345 55 26. In order to guarantee the quality of the training, registrations are limited to 7 people and processed by order of arrival.