Discover our weekly yoga classes and/or to participate in a meditation workshop. These group classes are a gentle exploration of the body, breath and mind. Meditation is the goal and also the thread of the whole practice.
Online and in Classroom Weekly Yoga and Meditation Classes
- Monday 12:00 : Yoga for a healthy back (60 min)
- Monday 18:25 : Hatha practice (95 min)
- Monday 20:10 : Initiation au Yoga et Méditation (95 min) or Introduction to Meditation 5 weeks course
- Wednesday 18:10 : Hatha practice (95 min)
- ONLINE LIVE Wednesday 20h00 – 21h00: Relaxation and Meditation Class (60 min)
Prices per class (with monthly subscription) : 60 min group class chf 25.- and 95 min class chf 30.-
- Monday 20h10 – 21h40: Initiation to meditation (French). Next series of workshops: 23/5/2022 – 27/6/2022.
- Every full moon of the month – Online guided meditation we join the Ahymsin network of meditators.
There are no classes during school holidays:
- Back to school Wednesday 1 September 2021
- Jeûne Genevois: Thursday, 9 September 2021
- Autumn holidays Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 29 October 2021
- Christmas and New Year holidays from Friday 24 December 2021 to Friday 7 January 2022
- February holidays from Monday 14 February 2022 to Friday 18 February 2022
- Easter holidays from Thursday 14 April 2022 to Friday 22 April 2022
- Ascension Day Thursday & Friday, May 26-27, 2022
- Pentecost Monday, June 6, 2021
- Summer holidays from from Monday 4 July 2022
- Registration for each course by email or phone
- Wear a mask while entering the school and while away from your mat
- Participants will need to bring their yoga mat
- Wash hands at arrival
- Participants will also bring their own cushion and blanket (if necessary)
- If possible, come to the studio already dressed-up
- People with symptoms cannot participate in the course
Contact us to book a class.