Are you new to yoga & meditation? Not sure whether a weekly yoga & meditation classes are for you? Join us to experience a weekly yoga & meditation group class blended with a smooth exploration of yoga philosophy and meditation.
- Monday 12h00 – 13h00: Yoga pour le dos (French) at L’espace 99 (Rue de Lyon 99) – From september 2021
- Monday 18h25 – 20h00: Pure Bliss Hatha Yoga (English or French) at Rue Saint Jean 12.
- Tuesday 09h30 – 10h30: Yoga en douceur pour tous (French) at L’espace 99 (Rue de Lyon 99)
- Wednesday 18h00 – 19h35: Hatha Yoga – cours débutant (French) at Rue de Saint Jean 12.
- ONLINE LIVE Wednesday 20h00 – 21h00: Relaxation and Meditation Class (English)
- Friday 12h00 – 13h00: Yoga in the Park – Cours dynamique at Sentier Solitaire in St Jean
Prices per class (with monthly subscription) : 60 min group class chf 25.- and 95 min class chf 30.-
- Monday 20h10 – 21h40: Initiation to meditation (French or English) at Rue de Saint Jean 12. Next series of workshops: 13/9 – 11/10.
There are no classes during school holidays:
- Back to school Wednesday 1 September 2021
- Jeûne Genevois: Thursday, 9 September 2021
- Autumn holidays Monday 25 October 2021 to Friday 29 October 2021
- Christmas and New Year holidays from Friday 24 December 2021 to Friday 7 January 2022
- February holidays from Monday 14 February 2022 to Friday 18 February 2022
- Easter holidays from Thursday 14 April 2022 to Friday 22 April 2022
- Ascension Day Thursday & Friday, May 26-27, 2022
- Pentecost Monday, June 6, 2021
- Summer holidays from from Monday 4 July 2022
- Registration for each course on the website or by phone
- Participants will need to bring their yoga mat or towel covering the studio mat
- Wash / sanitize hands at arrival
- Disinfect the studio’s mat after use (disinfectant available).
- Participants will also bring their own cushion and blanket (if necessary)
- If possible, come to the studio already dressed-up
- Keep distances as much as possible.
- People with symptoms cannot participate in the course
Private and semi-private classes are in Rue d’ermenonville 1.
Contact us to book a class.